Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.73333°N Lon: 110.93583°W Elev: 6211ft.
6 Miles ENE Smoot WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 31. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow before noon, then rain between noon and 3pm, then rain and snow after 3pm. High near 42. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 23. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 31. North wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE