Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.52792°N Lon: 111.40374°W Elev: 6283ft.
5 Miles S Bancroft ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 32. Southwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caribou Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE