Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.81472°N Lon: 108.72806°W Elev: 5587ft.
14 Miles SSE Lander WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 10 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lander Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE