Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.52792°N Lon: 111.40374°W Elev: 6283ft.
Soda Springs ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Rain showers likely before noon, then rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 46. South wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 32. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caribou Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE