Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1033.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
13 Miles NE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 11. Wind chill values as low as zero. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE