Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
6 Miles N Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE