Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.99 in (1015.6 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
6 Miles N Chiloquin OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind around 6 mph. Thursday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low around 27. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Friday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 36. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.