Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
8 Miles W Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow. Low around 30. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East southeast wind around 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE