Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
6 Miles W Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE