Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
11 Miles ESE Glendale OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 34. Northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE