Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 0 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
11 Miles ESE Glendale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to around 27 by midnight. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Snow. Temperature falling to around 23 by 4pm. West southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow before 10pm. Low around 15. North northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE