Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
17 Miles NE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 32. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light east wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE