Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
13 Miles N Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE