Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
13 Miles N Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 29. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 16. Light south wind. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 27. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE