Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
15 Miles W Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE