Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
19 Miles W Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -13. East wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -14. South southeast wind around 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Snow. High near 17. Wind chill values as low as -6. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 0. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE