Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
4 Miles E Holland, Tulip City Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegan County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE