Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.218556°N Lon: 122.412583°W Elev: 3360ft.
12 Miles SSE Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then rain and snow showers likely between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE