Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
Holland, Tulip City Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 38 by 1am. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 24 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegan County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE