Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
2 Miles ESE Holland MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain before 8pm, then rain and snow likely between 8pm and 11pm, then snow after 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -3. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE