Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.26 in (1025.6 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Holland, Tulip City Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 686ft.
2 Miles ESE Holland MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 32. South southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.