Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.95497°N Lon: 112.82455°W Elev: 4392ft.
2 Miles W American Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE