Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59 Lon: -70.92 Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 4am. Patchy fog after 3am. Low around 33. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 39. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 2pm. Patchy fog after 4pm. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 9pm. Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE