Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
9 Miles S Canyonville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday Patchy fog after 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog before 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE