Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
St. Clair County International (KPHN)
Lat: 42.92 Lon: -82.53 Elev: 650ft.
Saint Clair MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 37 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE