Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.62 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
St. Clair County International (KPHN)
Lat: 42.92°N Lon: 82.53°W Elev: 650ft.
Saint Clair MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow with widespread blowing snow before 3pm, then widespread blowing snow and a chance of snow after 3pm. Temperature falling to around 16 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -4. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -12. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -14. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE