Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 18. South wind around 9 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and sleet before 1am, then a chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE