Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Byron Center MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE