Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
5 Miles SSW Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 38. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE