Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
5 Miles SSW Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Light north wind.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE