Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.81472°N Lon: 108.72806°W Elev: 5587ft.
Lander/Hunt Field WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lander Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE