Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1033.5 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056 Lon: -117.86444 Elev: 4049ft.
31 Miles WSW Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE