Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles NE Caledonia WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, snow, and sleet likely before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE