Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
9 Miles N Boulder WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Mountains West, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE