Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Casper, Natrona County International Airport (KCPR)
Lat: 42.8975°N Lon: 106.47306°W Elev: 5348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Natrona County Lower Elevations, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE