Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
Current conditions at
Pocatello (Monte Vista) (ITD25)
Lat: 42.88987°N Lon: 112.43237°W Elev: 4605ft.
5 Miles E Pocatello ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE