Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Jaffrey Municipal-Silver Ranch Airport (KAFN)
Lat: 42.8 Lon: -72 Elev: 1040ft.
4 Miles SSE Dublin NH
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Patchy fog after 5am. Low around 25. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 3pm, then a chance of rain between 3pm and 5pm, then a chance of rain or freezing rain after 5pm. Patchy fog after 4pm. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of freezing rain before 7pm. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cheshire County, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE