Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.80451°N Lon: 113.58978°W Elev: 4285ft.
19 Miles SE Richfield ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE