Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.55 in (1002.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94°N Lon: 71.43°W Elev: 225ft.
East Merrimack NH
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain. Patchy fog after 10am. High near 41. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Rain and sleet before 2am, then rain, freezing rain, and sleet between 2am and 3am, then snow and sleet after 3am. Patchy fog before 3am. Low around 19. North wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE