Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity61% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer30.23 in (1024.8 mb) Dewpoint15°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grandville MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. Calm wind. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind 7 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow before 2am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI