Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pocatello, Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH)
Lat: 42.92028°N Lon: 112.57111°W Elev: 4449ft.
2 Miles SSE Pocatello Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 54. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain showers likely before midnight, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 15 to 18 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE