Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1032.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pocatello, Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH)
Lat: 42.92028°N Lon: 112.57111°W Elev: 4449ft.
2 Miles SSE Pocatello Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE