Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1031.8 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Pocatello, Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH)
Lat: 42.92028 Lon: -112.57111 Elev: 4449ft.
2 Miles SSE Pocatello Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 8. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as -1. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE