Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
7 Miles E Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Windy, with a southeast wind 30 to 40 mph decreasing to 17 to 27 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 60 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE