Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
4 Miles N Daniel WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday A chance of snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 38. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 6 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE