Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
DW2989 Jeffrey City (D2989)
Lat: 42.49417°N Lon: 107.84417°W Elev: 6375ft.
19 Miles SW Hiland WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE