More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer29.93 in (1013.5 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
2 Miles NW West Olive MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 49. Northwest wind around 14 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 13 to 16 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.