Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
2 Miles NW West Olive MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE