Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 15 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Waukesha County Airport (KUES)
Lat: 43.01°N Lon: 88.2°W Elev: 932ft.
2 Miles W Hales Corners WI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Waukesha County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE