Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
13 Miles S Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE