Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
7 Miles NE Pinedale WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light west wind.
- Monday A chance of snow before noon, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE