Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
34 Miles ENE Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE