While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
-3°C Humidity85% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.17 in (1022.7 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility3.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
4 Miles NNE Jenison MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31. North northwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.