Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles NNE Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 21. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Snow after 10pm. Low around 28. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain and snow. High near 37. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE