Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles NNE Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 68. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 50. South wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE