More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedW 12 mph Barometer29.88 in (1011.8 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
East Grand Rapids MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 46. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.