Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
A Few Clouds with Haze
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE