Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedSE 5 mph Barometer30.27 in (1026.1 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.88°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 794ft.
Grand Rapids MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 39. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.