Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
5 Miles NE Crater Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with an east wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE