Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
2 Miles NNE East Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a light south southwest wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE